Work With Me
Services at IMUA Orthopedics, Sports and Health in Honolulu:
Tuesdays & Fridays
Call 808-521-IMUA to schedule your appointment today.
*FREE 15 minute consults available to see if we are a good fit – Call IMUA to learn more*
I also teach group classes and workshops! Click on link below for schedule.
Don’t live in Hawaii?
I can work with you from a
distance via phone, FaceTime or Skype.
Initial Individual Consultation
- Get personalized recommendations that help you meet specific lifestyle and nutrition related goals. Get the motivation to get you going and get health!
- Visit includes personalized eating and lifestyle strategies to begin you on your journey back to health and action plan emailed to you after consult for your records.
- Get your forms here.
Follow Up Visit
- Don’t do it alone! Regular visits with the dietitian will keep you on track so you continue seeing the best results and get answers to all of your pressing questions.
Nutrition Tune Up (discounts apply!)
- Get pointed in the right direction with a profession. During your visits with Beth, you will receive individualized recommendations, recipes, resources and tips to kick start your journey to a healthier you. This program typically provides 1-2 months of support.
- Tailored to the individual OR whole family
- 3 total visits (1 initial and 2 follow ups)
- 1 weekly email to Beth with your pressing questions between visits (6 weeks max)
- 1 week of standardized seasonal meal plans
- Get your forms here.
Health Makeover (discounts apply!)
- Support equals success! This package will provide you with 2-3 months of support so you have all the tools you need to make major lifestyle and dietary changes. This is great for someone who is very focused on getting healthy or has a health condition that requires more specific dietary changes and support
- 6 total visits (1 initial and 5 follow ups)
- 1 email per week for duration of package (12 weeks/max)
- 1 month of standardized seasonal, gluten-free, low dairy meal plans
- Get your forms here.
As a Registered and Licensed Dietitian in the state of Hawaii, my services are eligible for reimbursement by many on-island providers including HMSA and UHA. Receipts will be provided at time of service and can be submitted to insurance for eligible reimbursement. Rates of reimbursement are not guaranteed and depend on your insurance plan. Cash discounts apply for those not interested in insurance.
Workplace Health Presentations & Support Groups
- Bring me into your workplace to educate staff about the principles of health and wellness. I can tailor a presentation to meet the needs of your audience.
- Classes topic ideas to include: How to Stay Healthy & Fit While Traveling, Stress Relief Techniques, Mindful Eating, Feeding Your Whole Family, Teach Your Kids How to Eat Right, and many more… Customized topics available upon request.
- I also lead support groups centered around weight loss or other common chronic health conditions. I can even come in and teach a yoga class!
- Contact me about your workplace health needs for a customized quote.
NOTE: Other plans available to help you fit your goals or budget. Please Contact me to discuss your needs and find a plan that works for you. I offer everything from pre- and post- conception nutrition and infant/child nutrition counseling to chronic disease management across the age span.
"From the moment I met her, Beth 'wowed' me with her knowledge, insight, and level-headedness. Her balanced approach to nutrition and wellness is 100% in-line with my own, which is why I am thrilled to have her as a resource for my clients who need personalized nutrition counseling."
"Beth is great! I want to address high cholesterol and weight management with diet and lifestyle changes instead of medication, and Beth's balanced approach backed up by solid knowledge is making a huge difference to my well-being. She is friendly and empathetic, and always willing to address my specific concerns. Very highly recommended!"
“Thanks to Beth’s expertise and guidance, I’ve learned in depth about my specific nutritional needs and listen to my body. As a result, I’ve been able to manage my weight, make smarter choices, and my allergies have become practically non-existant. I can’t say enough good things about Beth! Satisfied customer right here.”
"Beth genuinely cares for the people she encounters. As a counselor, she is an active listener and has the ability to assess one's level of readiness for change and meet them where they are and modify her plan of care accordingly.
Balance! Beth is a proponent of ensuring that one has a sense of balance. She acknowledges that each person is on their own journey and has their own core belief system. Whether she is encouraging daily steps to stay in balance physically, or maintaining a balanced mindset, she lends individualized tips, advice and counsel with an end goal of helping that person strive for a balanced lifestyle.
“Beth Danowsky is ahead of her peers... Much of the dietary community still believes in the Standard American Diet, yet I have been hearing the importance of ‘good fats’, Omega 3s and Functional Medicine since I worked with Beth back in 2010.
Ask yourself, ‘what do I want?’ Is it a compassionate, knowledgeable yet straightforward practitioner to assist you on your path to health? Beth Danowsky is who you are looking for.”
"I've worked with Beth on many levels over the years, and she has approached every one of those interactions with the same thoughtful, empathetic and enthusiastic attitude. I would never, ever turn down an opportunity to work with Beth!"